Spektar Design Lab is a visual development environment for designing audio effects and instruments. Beyond this initial mission, the project has evolved - it can now be used for general-purpose Digital Signal Processing design tool.
The software is underpinned by a Component and Graph framework which provides easy way to add additional components. If you are comfortable writing code, perhaps you will be interested in the upcoming release of our open-source project.
Spektar Design Lab is free for non-commercial, non-derivative use. License is available here. If you plan to use the software for commercial (including educational) purposes please obtain appropriate license.
Oracle and Java are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
VST ® is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries.
Spektar Design Lab uses following open source software without modification.
- OpenJDK - https://openjdk.java.net
- OpenJFX - https://openjfx.io
- JavaPackager - https://github.com/fvarrui/JavaPackager
- JAsioHost - https://github.com/mhroth/jasiohost
- JMetro - https://github.com/JFXtras/jfxtras-styles
- Apache Maven - https://maven.apache.org
- Launch4j - https://launch4j.sourceforge.net
- Proguard - https://sourceforge.net/projects/proguard
- Rocky Linux - https://rockylinux.org
- Jenkins - https://jenkins.io
- Nexus - https://sonatype.com
- Tritonus - https://tritonus.org
- JnaJack - https://github.com/jaudiolibs/jnajack
We have worked hard to ensure compliance with respective software licenses. Should you identify or suspect non-compliance please let us know via email on email@example.com.
We do not collect or store data or telemetry - either on the web site or in the app.
The information provided during the purchase process will be used only for the purpose of managing your subscription.